The day has come (officially that is) for the world to tune into the best audio short film I’ve heard. Hiiighly anticipated, Kendrick Lamar has carefully sculpted his angry adolescence in Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City. A caravan ride that should have taken 15 minutes tops, took us through the life and times of a young K. Dot. With skits that flow perfectly for the situations, I am in love with this album. With that being said, all week, the Bars of the Day will be dedicated to Compton’s own.
Track list and producers below.
What’s your favorite track? Lemme know.
1. Sherane a.k.a Master Splinter’s Daughter (Prod. By Tha Bizness)
2. Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe (Prod. By Sounwave)
3. Backseat Freestyle (Prod. By Hit-Boy)
4. The Art of Peer Pressure (Prod. By Tabu)
5. Money Trees (Ft. Jay Rock) (Prod. By DJ Dahi)
6. Poetic Justice (Ft. Drake) (Prod. By Scoop DeVille)
7. good kid [Prod. By Pharrell]
8. m.A.A.d city (Ft. MC Eiht) (Prod. By Sounwave & Terrace Martin)
9. Swimming Pools (Drank) *Extended Version* (Prod. By T-Minus)
10. Sing About Me (Prod. By Skhye Hutch + Sounwave) / I’m Dying Of Thirst (Prod. By Like of Pac Div)
11. Real (Ft. Anna Wise) (Prod. By Terrace Martin)
12. Compton (Ft. Dr. Dre) (Prod. By Just Blaze)
13. The Recipe (Ft. Dr. Dre) (Prod. By Scoop DeVille)
14. Black Boy Fly (Prod. By Rahki & Dawaun Parker)
15. Now Or Never (Ft. Mary J. Blige) (Prod. By Jack Splash)
16. Collect Calls
17. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Prod. By T-Minus)